Fire Damage Restoration Melbourne
What You Get When You Choose Capital Facility Services to Manage Your Fire Damage Restoration Program
- With 20 years of experience in Fire Damage Restoration programs across Melbourne, you can be confident you are dealing with an experienced and professional restoration company.
With over 20 years of experience in fire and smoke damage restoration you can be confident you are dealing with a highly qualified organisation to deal with the fire or smoke damage you have experienced. We have specialised fire damage restoration technicians that focus on making safe your fire damaged environment, designing a fire damage restoration program that is customised to your needs. Our fire damage restoration technicians manage the make safe, demolition, structural and content cleaning programs and oversee all rebuilding work required to bring your property back to its pre-loss condition. Our Fire Damage Restoration Technicians are IICRC certified and perform their work according to the international standards set out by this internationally recognised body.
- We provide a 24/7 emergency relief service for all fire damage and smoke damage affected clients across Melbourne. Our aim is to inspect your fire damage within 1hr of receiving your call for fire damage restoration assistance.
We understand that experiencing a fire is a devastating event and people are left wondering where to start in the fire damage clean up process. As such, we offer a 24/7 emergency relief service and aim to inspect your fire and smoke damage within an hour of receiving your call. We will assess the damage, make safe and develop a remediation program that will address your fire damage quickly, to a high standard and cost effectively. Where required we will commence work immediately to reduce the magnitude of any secondary structural damage.
- Fire damage assessments and reporting are important when you are making an insurance claim for your fire damage. We specialise in providing insurance companies with the assessments required to process your claim quickly and fairly.
We provide fire and smoke damage assessment reporting to all our fire damaged clients in Melbourne, as well as their insurance companies. Our assessments can be briefly detailed to suit the specific needs of your insurance company or assessor. All fire damage assessments and fire damage restoration program recommendations are developed by one of our qualified Melbourne based, IICRC Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technicians.
- Access to IICRC qualified fire damage restoration technicians using the latest techniques and equipment to manage fire damage restoration programs.
Our Melbourne based Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technicians are certified by the Institute of Cleaning and Restoration and use the latest techniques to ensure the most effective outcome. A qualified Technician will be allocated to oversee your specific restoration program and will be your key contact person.
- We have partnered with a professional team of tradesmen and builders to ensure we provide fire damaged clients with a holistic restoration program that will bring their property back to its pre-loss condition. A certified Fire Damage Restoration technician will provide centralised project management across all trades. You will deal with one person, so fewer headaches in this stressful time.
We work with a select group of tradesmen including; plasters, painters and licensed plumbers and electricians, allowing for a quick and holistic approach to our fire and smoke damage recovery programs. We can manage your entire fire damage recovery project for you and we can bring your home or business back to a functioning state quickly and cost efficiently.
- We can store your undamaged goods in our Melbourne based warehouse to ensure it is not damaged during the fire damage restoration work.
Our warehouse is available to store goods so they are not damaged during the fire damage restoration program, reducing the cost of restoration and allowing for a more cost effective recovery.
- We have extensive experience in Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Programs.
We have managed fire damage restoration from Restaurants, Golf Courses and Retail stores, through to Hospitals. We have team and skills to project manage large scale fire damage restoration programs with multiple stakeholders and can provide OH&S and safe work practices to support specific operating requirements of commercial operations. We can also customise our reporting to suit the needs of our commercial clients.
We were unfortunate to have some major fire damage in our home. Jerry and his team were great in removing all the soot from our kitchen walls, and tiles and organise for painting to be done. The smoky smell was also removed. It was a terrible time for us but thankfully Capital Facility Services were able to get in and help us with a quick but specialised soot and smoke removal cleaning program, as well as provide all the necessary information relating to the actual fire damage and the fire damage restoration program to our insurance company. We are happy to have our home back.
Penny | | Fire (Soot and Smoke) Damage Restoration Melbourne
Capital Facility Services provided excellent and timely fire damage restoration service following a fire in our clubhouse. The range of sub-contractors that worked at the fire restoration works program were skilled and efficient. I would not hesitate in using Capital Facility Services again for any disaster restoration program we might need relating to fire damage, flood damage or specialised commercial cleaning services.
Tim Reynolds | | Fire (Soot and Smoke) Damage Restoration Melbourne